My Fantastic Find!
I was looking for some new bowls the other day and found these Viking stainless steel mixing bowls. They really sounded too good to be true! They are a set of five, with lids, and the largest is 8 qt and they go down in size from there to a 20 oz size.
The shipping was FREE, and they were only $24.98, so I thought I had to have them!
I ordered and they arrived via FedEx just a few days later, maybe something like 3-4 business days. They were packaged well.
Watch the video of my unboxing.
- Solid stainless steel, easy to clean, and doesn’t react with food
- Mirror finish interior, stain-resistant
- Extra-wide rim for easy handling and pouring
- Non-skid silicone base
- 5 Colors
- Embossed measuring marks inside
- Size marked on the bottom
- 8 qt, 5 qt, 3 qt, 1.5 qt, 20 oz
- Tight fit BPA-free lids
- Dishwasher safe for bowls (lids should be hand washed)
I love these stainless steel mixing bowls! They are pretty and fit my needs perfectly. I’m not selling this product if that’s what you think nor was I asked to review it))) It just gives me pleasure to share a really great product when I run across it!
I have included my affiliate links, but these Viking bowls are something I would have shared whether I had an affiliate link or not! I think they are that great)))
Sams had the best price at $24.98 with free shipping. Here’s that link: Sam’s Club
Amazon for just a few dollars more: Amazon
Walmart for just a few dollars more: Walmart