12/2023 Update: This is a post from last January, but with a few adjustments, you could still make a wreath similar to this! I’ve added some recommendations for the items that are no longer available at Trendy Tree.
This Valentine Love Birds wreath was made by my good friend Adam Knight, of Knights Designs by Adam. The supplies came from Trendy Tree and I’ll list those later.
Adam does such a great job making wreaths and he shares his expertise with Trendy Tree! Did you know that every Wednesday (well almost every Wednesday) at 5:00 pm that Trendy Tree is live on their Facebook page?
Valentine Love Birds Wreath
If you’re new to wreath making, Trendy Tree makes it a little bit easier for you. The Valentine Love Birds wreath kit is still available at Trendy Tree. It has the basic supplies for the wreaths, plus some links for add-ons like the curly picks Adam used. The kits won’t last long though, so don’t hesitate. I’ll list the kit and individual supplies in case you want to change it up a bit.
- Love Birds Wreath Kit (sold out) but here’s a link to another Valentine kit you might be interested in: Valentine’s Day Deco Mesh Wreath Kit
- AP7177 Love Bird Fancy Frame Sign
- RGC159627 1.5″ White Shimmer Ribbon – sold out – try 1.5″ White Dupioni Ribbon
- RGE1235Y1 2.5″ Tie Dye Ribbon
- RY8115Y6 Mint Snowdrift Mesh – sold out – try XB97910-06 10″ Mint Fabric Mesh
- RE1366R1 White Wide Foil Mesh
- XX776827 White Teardrop Wreath Form – sold out – try a round wreath form
- Greenery – Any small greenery bush.
If you’re not a crafty person and just like to purchase your wreaths, you might still find this one in Adam’s Etsy shop. Check out his shop, he has so many to choose from! KnightsDesignsByAdam
The Love Birds sign is so cute. It would make a pretty door hanger just by adding a bow. You could prop it on an easel, mantel, or on a bookshelf too.
It’s hard to believe that Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Do you decorate for Valentine’s Day? I used to when the grandchildren were smaller. Nowadays I just wait and hope that flowers will arrive)) Yes, I love the chocolates too….but flowers are a better choice for me anyway))
Valentine flowers signal spring is coming)))
How about you? Do you prefer flowers and gifts or hope for the sweet stuff? Dinner and a movie sounds nice too)))