This grapevine twig cross wreath form is in stock at Trendy Tree. It’s about 24″ in ht and 14.5″ in width. It was very easy to add a small floral bundle and a simple bow.
Easy DIY Project
I didn’t use any hot glue on this project because I like to repurpose things later on. It will be easy to remove the floral bouquet and bow and add something new in a few weeks. The cross will make a perfect patriotic wreath too!
Supplies & tools you’ll need
Watch the Video
I love the natural look of this grapevine cross. However, I am toying with the thought of painting it cream or white. My front door is dark brown and it would show up much better in a lighter color. It looks fine closeup on the door, but not much curb appeal.
I could spray paint the twig cross wreath white or ivory, change out the floral, and add a red, white, and blue bow and make it a patriotic decoration for memorial day. It would work hanging on the door from May to July 4th with a patriotic design. We’ll see))) That’s why I try to avoid making anything permanent so that I can repurpose it later))
Wreath Making Tips
- Save leftover pieces of florals. They may come in handy later.
- A small bow like the one on the cross can be made with scrap ribbon.
- Use wire cutters to cut wire and not your scissors.
- Check the back for anything that might scratch your door.
- Clean up your craft table after each project. It makes starting a new project more fun.
Thanks for dropping by my blog, I appreciate it very much))) Leave me a comment if you have any questions. I love creating simple projects and sharing them with you. And I’m always looking for new ideas, so let me know what you’re working on!