A cherry cream cheese pie is one of the absolute easiest, and turns out perfect every time, pie that you can make! It only takes a few ingredients and is ready to go in the frig by the time you can stir it up! The hardest part is to remember to set the cream cheese out to soften! If you’re like me, when you think about making it, you want to do it right then!
- 1 prepared pie Crust – graham cracker or pecan
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 c lemon juice – fresh or bottled
- 1 tsp vanilla flavoring
- 1 20-21 oz can cherry pie filling
- Allow cream cheese to soften a room temperature. If you absolutely cannot wait, microwave at 10-second intervals. Be sure not to overdo it!
- Cream softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla flavoring until smooth. Blend by hand or electric mixer. If cream cheese isn’t softened enough, it will have small lumps.
- Add lemon juice. Can be fresh or bottled.
- Pour into crust.
- Spoon cherry pie filling on top.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Better yet, all night.
Didn’t I say a cherry cream cheese pie would be easy? It is, and it tastes good looks good too! Your family will be impressed! It’s a great pie for a beginner cook or an old hand like me.
I chose a pecan crust for my pie because we are always trying to reduce carbs a bit. We don’t do a great job at it, but I’m hoping every little bit helps. My pie filling was also no sugar added and I couldn’t tell the difference between it and the regular pie filling. I used the Walmart brand, but you can get Lucky Leaf too.
Stay tuned for more! And thank you for visiting my blog! Don’t forget to subscribe.